Social Icons

November 8, 2012

February 2012

Isabel went to the Father Daughter Dance with her dad this month.  She is growing into such a beautiful young lady and I am so proud to be her mom.  Isabel also had little league tryouts for softball this month as well as continuing to practice with her travel softball team.  It is going to be a busy spring with her playing on two teams and Derick playing Upward baseball.  With all the activities going on we were lucky to have had some unseasonable warm weather which was really nice.

Unfortunately my training took a bit of hit when I had to have an unexpected minor surgery.  The surgery was a success and I recovered without any complications and was lucky enough to find out at the end of the month that I could still participate in the Seaside School Half Marathon.




No comments:

 
Blogger Templates