Don't try and put me in one box. I am a wife, a mother, a sister, a friend, an engineer, a runner, a photographer, a christian. I love my family and my friends fiercely. I have a passion for travel and take every opportunity to see this beautiful world we live in.
"Happiness is the consequence of personal effort."
"The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something."
"We've placed a lot of emphasis in this country on the idea of people's rights. That's how it should be, but it makes no sense to talk about rights without also talking about responsibilities."
For the 4th of July weekend, I took Isabel and Collin to my sister's house. Instead of hanging around Greenville we took off for Ashville that Saturday afternoon to do a little gem mining. Isabel loved it so much we went to Franklin, NC to do a little more on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment